Hello folks, yes its that time of the month again when I’m too bleargh to do a proper post and bored enough to actually go blog. I thus present to you the monthly Ask ohcy column, where i shall answer quizzes from various blogs because I’m a lazy sloth and can’t be bothered to go find my own.
Lubbed this from Jane’s blog.
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your trolley?
I’m a guy. The only shopping i do is limited to 7-11 and hardware shops.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
You assume too much.
4. Do you play Sudoku?
You assume too little.
5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
8 years in scouts thanks.
6. Do you like tongue rings?
Obviously. How can I ever ignore the clear benefits of having a gaping hole in your tongue.
7. Could you ever date someone with different religious beliefs?
Yes, though I am confident automobile man Daigor has much to say on the above subject.
8. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Since I doubt my Nobel prize will spontaneously graft itself onto me, I’ll presume this is referring to relationships . Obviously the latter. If you prefer the former to the latter you’re either a sick freak or a workaholic.
9. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
I am ohcy
10. Do any songs make you cry?
11. Are you continuing your education?
nope, i intend to get 4As for my A level and then go be a road sweeper for the next 50 years.
12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
=.=” Yup, and for those sad folk who do not, i shall now give a course on just exactly how to perform this intricate and extremely complex maneuver:
Step one: Pull the trigger.
Step two: Repeat step one
Whether or not you end up blowing a hole through your tongue upon shooting it is none of my business
13. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d save?
My first answer was myself, but after reading the answers on other blogs, I have now learned that the first thing to save should be your handphone, wallet and valuables. After a while you’ll learn to ignore the minor side effect of dying an slow, agonizing, tortuous and painful death.
14. Who were the last 3 people you shared a bed with?
Floppy ears, Fleecy and Pooh. (Few will understand this.)
15. What colour are your eyes?
For now i shall try and suppress my irritation at seeing a question on colour in every bloody blog survey I’ve ever done.
16. How tall are you?
2 out of 3 ain’t bad
17. What colour is your hair?
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
for anything else,
18. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
19. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yup, both passport photos and neoprints, though the latter is more digital plastic surgery then a real photo.
20. When was the last time you were at the mall?
2 hours ago.
21. Favourite ex?
Louis. Another lame obscure reference that probably no one gets.
22. Do you like mustard?
Dunno. tried it once but I can’t remember how it tastes like.
23. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eating. With the possible exception of certain camps where there’s no difference since the food i eat keeps me up all night anyway.
24. Do you look like your mum or dad?
I look like my Dad, but he’s a married man so too bad for you.
25. How long does it take you to shower?
3-25 minutes, depending on:
a)How dirty I am
b)How tired I am
c)How cold it is
Daigor on the other hand, has an indefinite range proportionate to how much I need to use the toilet at that particular time.
26. Can you do the splits?
No and I never will.
27. What movie do you want to see right now?
Transformers, a.k.a. “Robots in the sky” in the words of a certain Mr. Quak who has somehow misheard the theme for the last 17 years.
28. Do you own a camera phone?
I owned a camera phone. 3 actually. As to what happened to them I shall leave that up for interpretation.
29. Was your mum a cheerleader?
Don’t think so. Sigh. I shall now try to avoid imagining my mum prancing around with her pom poms like a chipmunk on drugs.
30. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6-8? I once again thank my parents for moving me within a 7 min walk of RJC.
31. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and drinks.
32. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Usually. It helps to keep me slim.
33. What do you wear to sleep?
The first thing off my cupboard after i bath. I generally avoid sleeping in the nude with my arctic winds aircon.
34. Anything big ever happen in your town?
4 million smiles campaign. The event of the millenium.
35. Do you like your hair straight or curly?
36. Is your lip pierced?
=.=” I suppose it would make even more sense to have a gaping hole through your lip.
37. Do you like funny or serious people better?
A mix is best, though at the proper times. I probably wouldn’t like you if you were howling with laughter at my funeral.
38. Do you like the rain?
Depends on the occasion.
If i were snug in bed listening to the gentle rainfall caress my ears then :).
If my house was on fire and i was burning to death because i was trying to save my handphone and wallet then :D.
If I’m having a barbecue then =.=”.
39. Ocean or pool?
40. What’s your favourite drink?
The drink of Champions.
41. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
If so then I’d either have been a very unhappy straight kid for the past 10 years or a very happy gay one.
42. Do you like pink?
Odd. Thats like the third time I’ve been asked that question in 3 days. 知心 club ftw.
And this is from Tee Yong’s.
HONEST AND EMOTIONAL SURVEY
1.Honestly what color is your shirt?-
2. Honestly, whats on your mind?-
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?-
I have no idea because obviously I can’t be doing this blogpost.
4. Honestly, have you ever been in love ? –
Not in the true sense of the word, which is more then i can say for certain associates of mine who swoon with every radcake they see.
5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?-
6. Honestly, do you watch disneychannel?-
Yes. And all those people who tell you they don’t actually do, either because they like it (me) or they crush Kim possible.
7.Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
8.Honestly, are you jealous of somebody right now?-
Nope, though the same cannot be said for a friend of mine this morning. I shall not divulge why.
9. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?-
See question 1.
10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?-
No. Think of how many manicures that would mean.
11. Honestly, do you use anyone?-
Laodi? Its a mutual sort of thing.
12. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?-
13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t like?-
Sure. Plenty of them. I just love making friends with people I despise.
14. Honestly, do you love someone very much?-
Beyond my family and the usual narcissism, no.
15. Honestly, does anyone like you?-
dunno. Probably not.
DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY*Anger Section*
1. What do you do when you’re mad?-
I turn green, rip my shirt and smash stuff.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?-
Scream at someone? Though I suppose that’s just normal volume for most people.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?-
Nope. People normally don’t object to being spoken to at conversational volume
4. Do you swear when you’re mad?-
nope, i swear. (sorry, the temptation was too great)
5. When was the last time you really cried?-
Last year, soon to be Monday when i get back physics.
6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?-
7. What usually makes you cry?-
8. Are you normally a happy person?-
9. Does being with your friends makes you happy?-
I’m can’t be bothered to think of a sarcastic reply so I’ll just say yes.
10. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?-
=.=”””””””””” No, I’ll burst into tears. Though I suppose this explains why I’m normally happy.
Waaaaah bomb. Sarcasm overload.
In other news i have just joined the extremely exclusive 知心 club after going through a grueling selection process.
Kk, back to work. toodles.
On a side note, laodi is now complaining that i should blog some stuff about how many girls have been chasing him and how generally imba he is. Sorry laodi, this is a blog after all, and despite certain exaggerations i try to keep to the facts.